With so many companies already in the solar panel market and with a sharp drop in enrollment rates, how do you know which one is right for you? The best way to choose a reputable solar panel installation company are below mentioned:-
Here is a brief summary:
• Choose a company that will hire all the roofers and electricians. This will ensure that your installation is of the highest quality.
• Ask about the installer's qualifications – many companies use unqualified personnel.
• Ask what experience roofers have with roofers – many solar companies have no experience with roofing at all and that is a very important skill. This is a bonus if you have NVQ on rooftop solar with hereditary experience.
• Choose a company that has hundreds of installations under its belt and is happy to provide you with customer feedback.
Image Source: Google
• Find out who insures construction and arranges takeovers in the event of company bankruptcy. The well-known company offers a ten-year solar care guarantee.
• Ask who checks the structural integrity. It is not uncommon for installers to overlook the fact that solar collectors can overload the roof structure.
This is really a reasonable alternative if you don't have the funds to pay for the installation right now, but want to cut your energy bill right away. You just need to negotiate the buyback price with the installation company so that you end up owning the solar module and are entitled to tariff regulations at a later date.