Seaweed generally grows under or near salty water. There are several types of seaweed that contain many health benefits. Seaweed types include kelp, wakame, kombu, dulse, nori, etc. All these varieties are used in various delicious recipes.
Many people love to eat crispy baked seaweed flavors (also known as “รสสาหร่ายอบกรอบ” in the Thai language) in their dishes. Some people believe that the seaweed bath is also luxurious and helps you feel relaxed.
Here are some useful facts about seaweed:-
Image source: Google
- Seaweed warms and relaxes the muscles and also softens the skin.
- Seaweeds are highly nutritious containing minerals and vitamins.
- It is a rich source of fiber, minerals, protein, Vitamin A, B, C & E, iron and iodine.
- It improves the appearance of your skin tone and relieves acne.
- It is very rich in iodine that our thyroid needs to function properly.
- It is very helpful in breaking down food and supporting the digestive system.
- The Fiber present in seaweed is beneficial in weight loss.
- A seaweed bath is a wonderful way to detoxify the skin and reduce puffiness.
People believe that seaweed baths help you to gain refreshment. Seaweed is a good ingredient in dishes as well as good in taking a bath.
You can help balance your thyroid by eating a few amounts of seaweed every day. Adding seaweed to the diet help with thyroid function, digestive health, and weight loss.