Over the past eight decades, the blender has become increasingly important kitchen appliances. Blender has a long history – the blender was first developed in the 1930s in Europe and America. Blender starts very basically – they mainly drink mixers and fruit and vegetable juice extractors.
Currently, blender multi-functional and highly developed, and they are used for many functions in the kitchen.You can also purchase portables online via www.healthyblendz.com/
So, what blender? This is a kitchen appliance that is used to puree, blend, mix or mashed food substances. Blenders are used in both home and kitchens, and have a variety of purposes, are listed as follows:
– Make purees semi-solid foods, such as meat or vegetables
– destroying substances dense foods such as grains or seeds into a powder
– Blend and mix the different food substances
– Dissolve the solids into a liquid substance
– Ice Accident and mixed with other ingredients such as fruit, yogurt or milk to make smoothies and milkshakes
– Ice crush and mix with alcohol to create cocktails
There are different designs of the blender. They range from the blender stationery which has a blender jar with the blade at the bottom, with the motor spinning at the base, to a blender with the motor on top, connected by a shaft to the blade at the bottom, which can be used with any container – and the container can be plastic or metal.